Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants uses My PA Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of KAPA Membership
- KAPA serves as the collective “voice” on critical issues and is the only PA organization in the State of Kansas representing and acting with the PA in mind.
- KAPA is the only organization representing Kansas PAs at the statehouse and at the Board of Healing Arts.
- KAPA represents Kansas PAs at the AAPA House of Delegates.
- KAPA Offers an opportunity to earn unparalleled CME and stay updated on the latest trends.
- Reduced CME Registration for all KAPA hosted events allow PAs to network industry professionals and partners and learn about the latest in health care from leading experts.
- Stay Informed, KAPA members receive the latest information on regulatory activities, legislative updates and employment opportunities from around the state.
- The Synapse is the only publication solely devoted to updating PAs in issues affecting PAs practicing in Kansas.
- The KAPA website provides access to a members-only section containing KAPA membership directory, updates on most recent events affecting PAs, and much more.
- KAPA informs the public about PAs.
- KAPA provides opportunity for state and national leadership development and Academy participation on a variety of levels.
- KAPA provides Kansas PAs with access to job information.
- KAPA provides PA student scholarships yearly.
Awards and Rewards
- KAPA annually recognizes outstanding PAs, including the Kansas PA of the Year.
- Serving on our board and volunteering your time and expertise to the Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants has priceless value. The skills and relationships available to be developed can directly benefit your career growth.
- KAPA provides networking opportunities with other PAs.